PORTES GRATUITOS: Portugal (Continental) > 50€; Portugal (Açores e Madeira) > 75€; Espanha >100€. To obtain more informations about international shipping, please contact us.
  • COZs vo-Vital

COZs vo-Vital

21,50 €  
IVA incluído
O produto encontra-se sem stock.

Vineyard from Serra de Montejunto with around 85% Vital and the remaining 15% from Jampalinho, Arinto and Vale Doce.
De-stemmed and Maceration for 8 days. Pressing and passage for barrels used for about 9 months
where it is then bottled without gluing or filtering.

COZs vo-Vital Macerado 2018 is an orange wine that offers fragrant aromas of stone fruit, herbal notes and salty nuances. On the palate it is delicate, fresh and very lively. It has delicate tannins, bright acidity and a very refined finish.

Colour Orange
Grape 85% Vital 15% (Jampalinho, Arinto and Vale Doce)
Bottle Size 75cl
Vol. 13%